Thursday, May 27, 2010

Life Has Been a Little Busy! And Dazy is 16 weeks old!

Even though this is Dazy's blog, I feel obligated to tell you why it's been a month since I've updated it! School came to an end right after my last post and I had two really difficult final projects to work on, and both required either going to school to work on a MAC and/or going on location to film. Then after that, I had my final Girl Scout meeting of the year which took a lot of work to pull together. Life has finally slowed down for me and things are normal once again.

Now back to Miss Dazy. She turned 16 weeks old yesterday! She had her checkup and is totally healthy and got her last of the puppy booster shots, rabies vaccination, and her Jeffco tags. She's all official now.

Last week her best friend, Steeler, came to stay with us as a last minute surprise. They had SO MUCH FUN together. They spent all day every day outside wrestling in a ball of dust that would roll around the yard.

1 comment:

  1. Cute. They had fun together yesterday too when Tim brought them over. Julie

    ReplyDelete