Sunday, April 11, 2010

First Bath and Lots of Walks!

Tim drew Dazy's name in the driveway. Great lettering! 

I am sorry that I've missed a few days. I had a deadline to write a presentation for a conference, then our monthly Happy Hour gig, and then Sunday I had a major allergic reaction to eggs. It was pretty scary. It took about 12 hours to completely get out of my system!

Dazy Dawg had her first bath Saturday night. She wasn't too excited about it, but she was starting to stink. She did the "shake, shake, shake" afterward all over the house.


She learned to fetch a ball in about 5 minutes. Tim thinks she is a smart little cookie! She has also been on lots of walks. She loves to walk.

This week we have to make an appointment to see the vet for a check-up and talk about our upcoming shots.

All in all, this little dog is so easy. I have heard how hard puppies can be and this one is the exact opposite. Great doggie. And she just melts all of our hearts.


No comments:

Post a Comment